Aimed at men who don’t like shopping, Hointer also uses the technology to break down the traditional retail model and help make clothes shopping pain-free.
Located in Seattle, customers walking into the store are greeted by a floor that contains only one pair of each model of jeans…
Amazing TED talk!
Introducing a new way to make technology work for you—beautifully. Sephora is one of the first companies to launch in Passbook, which allows you to access your Beauty Insider card or store a Sephora eGift on your iPhone.
Hook up your Beauty Insider card with Passbook to:
- Show or scan in stores to earn and redeem Beauty Insider points
- View your real-time Beauty Insider points balance
- Get notified of upcoming Beauty Insider perks & benefits
Opt for an eGift card to:
- Check your gift card balance
- Easily find and redeem your eGift card in store
1. Amazon & convenient eCommerce: Made a few millionaires at the price of the livelihood millions of little guys.
2. Instant news: Even as it consumes the industry that feeds it along the way.
3. eLearning and access to education for thousands: So that students don’t have to go to class…
Great work by Andrew Kim from Vancouver on Branding. Pity Microsoft didn’t use him.
pende pende…e mai non vien giù..!
Pretty excited about seeing this in July
“We have taller buildings but shorter tempers;
wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints.
We spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less.
We have bigger houses and smaller families,
more conveniences, but less time;
we have more degrees, but less sense;
more knowledge, but less…